This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach application cannot be completed.

How I can get past 'Your Race Day' when applying for Garmin Coach?  Next is faded in any configuration.

• You may try it in the GCM app, it worked there for me without any issues.

On the website, you may want to try the following:

• use either Chrome or Firefox without any plugins like Ad-Blockers, Noscript, etc.
    • change to the other browser if one does not work, ensure that you did not block the "Set Cookies" request
    • clear the web cache from the browser

But in any case, my personal opinion is that the app works better with it.

• I got through and completed the selection with the GCM App.  I was able to select a coach and have them prepare a training schedule for me.

I clear my Chrome browser all the time.  I'll have to check the ad-blocker settings.

Thanks!

TL

• I have the exact same problem. I can't create a training plan on my android Garmin Connect app.

I've tried everything. Both Chrome and Firefox, ad-blocker off, all cache cleared, accepted all cookies, ...

The "next" button stays faded, no matter what day I pick. I don't know what to do!

Please help! I've used it in the past and was always very happy with the advice.

• I found the problem.
    You have to give your plan a name!

Something is already proposed in gray, but you have to change it yourself.