This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Who's running the oldest firmware?

First time I've been on here for ages (to see what the upgrade for my Edge 520 f/w delivered), last time I was in this section I, along with many others, was moaning about issues such as useless swim gps, random extra lengths added to pool swims, battery drain, altitude readings and so on.

I then found everything I wanted worked on firmware 12.20 (GPS 2.50) and I've not upgraded firmware since.

For me, my 935 functions / records / tracks perfectly for running, cycling and both pool & open water swimming. It just works, and the ohr still seems to work perfectly even though it's cracked beyond recognition (to be fair, it was cracked beyond recognition nearly a year back).

Have just read the comments about f/w 19.10 - useless swim gps, battery drain and more - which has convinced me to stick as I am.

Is anyone else running 12.20 or earlier because 'it just works'? Or is anyone else avoiding updates if their watch functions perfectly well with the latest firmware?