This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 935 SW 19.10 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout percentage). 

UPDATE: There was an issue with calorie calculation that was found and resolved with the 19.10 update, along with everything in the original 19.00 update.

Change Log

• Fixed altimeter calibration in activity.
  • Fixed an issue with altimeter calibration. This should address speed spikes in activities with 3D Speed enabled. (For example: Ski.)
  • Fixed an issue where the device might crash when unplugging from USB.
  • Fixed an issue where the watch may freeze during a Ski activity.
  • Fixed a couple of issues which should improve device stability.

• Nvm got it working.

• A similar thing happened with 15.00/15.10 where there's a pause, a new release and then my watch gets the older of the two releases. I think someone needs to clear the queue before re-enabling downloads, if such a thing is possible. 

I did get 15.10 shortly after, so I expect to get 19.10 too, but seems silly to have to receive an obsolete version first. I don't count calories, so not in a rush. 

• I had several problems with the 19.10 update, first the connection to the garmin triband was unstable and lost easily, after 2 reset, the heart rate works, but other data was not recorded and was lost, running data such as cadence, time of contact with the ground and stride length. I think there are data logging problems and their synchronization between the 935 and the garmin triband.

• My HRM-Tri still works fine after the upgrade. Try washing it and changing the battery.

• Hi there, having the same issue with HRM tri and active calories. Sometime the connection is lost during activity and i have download it manually afterwards. Active calories incorrectly stated plus different values in widget and calories in/out tab. In addition to that, only one activity is sent to Myfitness Pal despite having crossfit training and running. Using HRM tri for all my activities and did not have any issues before update. 

• I disconnect and reconnect the hrm tri and I going used it again later, I hope it works.

• I’m having a battery issue post update. It seems to only be during activities, where it drains much, much quicker than before. Today I had a 2 hour run and it went from 76% to 6% (similar drain earlier in the week, but then it died), whereas it used to be roughly 10% per hour of running before. I pair it with a Garmin tri HR belt, a Tempe and a Stryd (foot pod and power) when running. To make it even stranger, after I got home and stopped the run, the watch battery level started increasing! It went from 6% and up to 50%. I have already done a soft reset. Anything else that can/should be done before a hard reset? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

• I win. I disconnect and unpair my hrm tri band, and reconnect and pair again with my 935 and it works fine, all my run information is on. I hope this help others. Thanks

• Hi tecelinha, just to know for the future, that if you have only HR data but not cadence, ground contact time , etc then the HR data are from the wrist and not from your triband ;) 

• I have the same battery drain issue. Is there any way to downgrade the firmware?