This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

935 Calorie counting issues..

Since the latest firmware update, my calorie counting seems exceptionally low. I have not changed my daily workouts, but my watch seems to be recording 500+ calories less per day. I did a pump class today, before the update it would record around 400 calories, today it recorded 150.  Same for my friend, She cycled 90km on Monday and the total calorie count for the cycle was 13 calories! Anyone else experienced same?

• Most people are experiencing the opposite issue with unusually high calories count. I'd suggest you report the error to garmin support as it's probably a related issue. The more people report it, the most likely it'd be fixed...

• Im looking for a support email address, but can't find one.  Ive tried the online chat, but that doesn't work for some reason.  Do you happen to know of an email address?

• Looks like it's either chat or call, there isn't an email address on the support page. Try disabling your ad-blockers, it might be blocking the popups.

• I have the same issue - has it been resolved?

• I have the same issue - has it been resolved?

• I think it has. I contacted customer services and they told me to plug into laptop and sync. I had done that three times previously with no effect. I did it on Sunday and am definitely seeing an improvement but will wait a few more days to say for sure. I still don’t think it’s measuring my HR correctly. Sports massage today, the masseuse took my pulse, was around 54, Garmin measuring 73!

please contact support and raise the issue, the more that do, they might realise there’s a problem.