This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lactate Threshold Guided Test

Try as I might, I can't get the guided test to work.  My HRM Dual is paired and connected.  I've read all that I can find about the test and watched all available videos but, despite my efforts, I never see any of the commands that I'm led to believe should show up.  I don't know if it's me or the 935.  Any help will be appreciated.

• well what does show up then? if the hrm isn't paired properly it will let you know with a very clear error message so that's not it. after that you have to start the activity before you get any messages. what happens when you do?

• Dont forget to press the "start" button after you have set it up. Sounds stupid but i had made this mistake and nothing happens then. After you have set it up it seems that it would start but it doesnt till you press start. 

• I’m confused by this too.... i’m starting the activity after the ‘warm up message’ and then warming up..... but when I press the lap button it just goes back to the main watch/clock face.....

• I had the same issue. My heart rate monitor was connected, the guide told me too warm up, I pressed start, and after 40 minutes of running, I had never gone past the warm-up phase or received any kind of direction to speed up. Frustrating.

• When you have completed the warm-up phase you have to manually press the lap button.