This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Navigation page flips away

Hello,

during activities in new areas, for example during business trips in foring countries, I use the navigation function. In generall this feature works fine, but I experience a lot of trouble with the navigation page on my forerunner 935.

I deactiated the flipping the training pages funtion for my running an cycling activities. This setup works fine without navigation.

When having a running or cycling activity with navigation on, I like to have the naviagtion page to be displayed. So I choose this page on my watch. Unfortunately my watch always flips away from the navigation map to activity page nr.1 or nr.2. The time after choosing navigation page an beeing flipped back to a ativity page varies. During running this flipping is annoying. During cycling it is annoying and dangerous, because I have to flip pages when navigation page got lost - mostly during fast rides or inbetween traffic.

Can you please help me with that topic? I want to have the navigation map all the time during activity, when I choose this page.

Thank you in advance

Oliver