This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bike Courses - How to??

I am doing a 45 mile bike ride tomorrow and have the gps directions as it is a race. How do I load those onto my watch?

I am assuming I take the file and load onto watch via GC on the computer then then after in outdoor bike I go to courses and pick it??

First time so I wanted to ask and hopefully it is that easy. Thanks in advance.
  • Does anyone have the answer to this question. Do you go to navigate first and then go to activity. I have the same problem on my bike ride. If you go to the course it does not record the activity? 

• I was wondering this, too. I save the course as a cycling course. But when I go to navigate and start it, I can’t get my cadence to save with the activity. When I try to modify the screens for navigate activities, cadence doesn’t seem to be a field I can even choose. 

So, how can I use navigate AND get all my normal cycling data to save?

• Start a Bike activity, not Navigate. Then long press the Up button to access the menu, scroll down to Navigation, press Start, scroll down to Courses, press Start, scroll down to your course, press Start, scroll down to Do Course, press Start.

• Thank you for this, although I wish I had seen it before I used "navigate" for a course and learned afterwards that it was not recording my ant+ sensor!! Total bummer!