This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Black silicon quickfit and metal ebay band

So i have ordered a leather and black silicon quickfit band for my 935, after also receiving an el-cheapo black metal one from ebay... Today I got the black quickfit one (leather one is delayed) so decided to swap some bands :)

1. The metal ebay one actually fitted pretty fine, also wrt material. Read some comments on aliexpress about it not fitting, but no issue there. I did notice how tedious and annoying it is to unscrew the screws. Dang! Also the band was way too big for me so I'd have to shorten it, then again I'm prolly not gonna use it (because of the screws) so I'll just leave it at that for now.

2. The black silicon quickfit one, feels more decent and substantial then the one delivered with it. I like it more I think, the original one feels better (a bit) but I'm hoping the quickfit one will get a bit more smooth/less solid. Then again, it also feels fine and could just be a getting used to thing. Also, I read some comments about the quickfit one irritating on the 935 (the quickfit mechanism being a bit too thick and getting into the skin or something). I have smaller wrists and guess that helps with this.

3. Helll to the noes that I'll be unscrewing each time I'd want to change the bands. Sucks that the pricing of these things are so high... but well, the convenience will pay itself I guess.

*Removed link and re-added combined pics*

Quickfit Black Silicon:

Ebay Metal (non-quickfit):