This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Extend LiveTrack not working

LiveTrack itself seems to be working fine and the auto feature works also, but Extend LiveTrack doesn't seem to be working on my 935. I made sure it was set to extend in the mobile app settings before I ran. Went for a 5 mile run this morning, got home and clicked on the link in the email and it says my run has expired. Has anyone used LiveTrack on this watch yet? It was working fine on my 920xt.

Other than that, ohmygosh is this watch sweet! :D
  • And I just did a test here at home for a minute and it worked fine. I changed no settings. :confused:
  • Same issue with 735

I'm having the same problem. LiveTrack works fine but once the activity has ended the session shows expired. I turn on the extend session switch in the app but it deactivates without interaction from me. I don't have this issue with my 620.
  • The Extend feature is not working with Vivoactive Music.
    Links show as expired. If an email is received during the activity then the link works. However, Gmail seems to receive these links virtually post the activity. Hotmail addresses receive them very quickly, and Yahoo behind those.
    Need the Extend feature to work. If try to extend the activity during an activity get "an error has occurred". If outside the period of activity there is no error message but the link never is extended. it always shows as expired.