This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installed Software Update 7.6.0.0, but now Garmin Express doesn't work. Any suggestions?

I installed Garmin Express 7.6.0.0 on my pc this morning (I had started it in 7.5.0.0 but then it informed me that the update was waiting to be installed). Now I can click on the icon until I am blue in the face, cos it doesn't do anything. The two Log files work, but that is all. Garmin doesn't show in Task Manager.

I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling. Didn't help

Any suggestions please?

• This isn't a reply, but rather it is an update. Several hours after the reinstall, I tried Garmin Express again, and now it works. These updates aren't very clear when they are still installing (and these updates can take a long time), so I'm wondering if I killed the process before it had finished installing.

Anyway, the situation now is all is good. Incidentally, if you go to the Apps & Software section (I think that is what it is called) other people are reporting problems with 7.6.0.0