This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 735xt and fenix5 doesn't working with WOO Sports application ...

I asked the developer abotu that, and he answer that "If Garmin ever updates firmware on your watch model to support 3.1 SDK, we will surely add it to the list" ...it is buetooth problem, but for example vivactive4, fenix5+(and more more) are compatible. Is it possible to updating erlier watches software to 3.1 SDK...?

the app is here: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/53d9c500-614e-4e3a-88b6-9f65bc6a144a

Kitesurf is my favorite sport ever, many of many people waiting for app like that, I hope updating software of bluetooth is possible...

regards,

Kris

• vivactive4, fenix5+(and more more) are compatible

Yes, because these devices have a more recent ConnectIQ version.

Is it possible to updating erlier watches software to 3.1 SDK...?

Doesn't matter. Garmin is not gonna do it.

I hope updating software of bluetooth is possible...

It's not bluetooth making the problem. It's that the CIQ version that's on the Forerunner 735XT does not support direct access to bluetooth.

• cholera ...

All we need is simple widget, who give us simple information about high of last jump, wchich is working with old watches, all kitesurfers who using garmin would be in heaven, mabe it's not so hard to develop something like this ...

btw, i ask developer ... why not to try ;)

thank you for your answer,

regards

Kris