This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Loading Routes

Hi,

Hoping someone can help.

I've recently stumbled across loading routes from either Strava, or Garmin itself to my 735xt. 

All was going well, and loads of new routes to take advance of not going too far afield in the present climate. Until today. 

Route created by Strava, I can see it on the app on my phone - both Strava and Connect. But for some reason I cannot get the route onto my phone. 

I've tried constantly syncing, even deleted the link and reinstalled on my phone. Nope. The pesky route is still staying put on the app, not my phone. I can see all the other routes, just not this one.

Any advice?

• I can see it on the app on my phone - both Strava and Connect. But for some reason I cannot get the route onto my phone. 

I'm confused. In a single sentence you say that both you have it and don't have it on your phone. Do you mean that you have it in the Garmin Connect app on the phone but not on the watch? In that case perhaps you've run out of storage space on the watch.

• My apologies for any confusion.

Indeed. I can see the route on the connect app, however I cannot see the route on the watch.

I wasn't aware there was a limit to the amount of routes you can upload 

• I'm not sure if there is an explicit limit on number of courses, but certainly the FR735XT has very limited storage space, and if you have lots of activities stored, then there's not much space left for other things, like courses, and it doesn't take much to fill up that space.

• Cheers 

I have deleted a few and now I can see it 

Having a quick read of the manual online I can't see a limit, but this makes sense now.

Thank you for your helpPunch