This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hrm tri & 735XT

Hi, I play football and I cannot wear the 735XT while I play but I want to record the session using my hrm tri chest strap. Is this possible to do without the watch and how do I download the data from the chest strap to the watch once the session is over? 

• You need to start an activity on the watch. Then, after you stop the activity, the watch will probably try to download heart rate data from the HRM-Tri, or you can use the "Download" option manually.

• GREat thanks, I did that and managed to download the data. However the data is completely wrong. I played a game of tennis and used the run activity to record the game and in two hours it told me I had only ran 60meters. Then this eve I had a football game and i used the inside run activity And it told me i hadn’t run at all. Have you any idea how I can track these types of sport?

• Tracking indoor activity distance when there are frequent and rapid changes of speed and direction is a tricky subject. If you don't wear your watch, then there is no way to track distance with your FR735XT, because the HRM-Tri does not measure distance.