This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep Tracking

Hi all,

My sleep tracker on my Garmin is not working. I was wondering if any of you had similar issues recently? It stopped tracking it two weeks ago for no obvious reason. I wear my watch 24/7 and it measures the heart rate just fine, so I'm not quite sure what to do...

Thanks

• Hallo, i have the same problem. It stop at 14.04.2020

• I had a 735 for about 4 months and had no issues with sleep tracking. That watch failed (water ingress) and was replaced. The new watch I have had for a week and so far it has not tracked any sleep. I've tried re-setting normal sleep times in settings, turned the watch off/on, sync'd with the App on my phone and sync'd with the Garmin Express app on my Mac. No luck!

• I switch the 735 off. Restarting and connect with Garmin express on Laptop. It ist working Smile

• Also having the same problem - no sleep tracking from April 8th onwards. Had previously worked just fine for a year. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago

Hello, I've had the same problem as well. Has anyone heard from Garmin yet as to what the cause is?

• Sadly, Garmin continues to be silent on issues like this. I was able to get my sleep tracking back by turning off the Pulse Ox night time measurements (I'm on a FR 245), and then re-enabling Pulse Ox measures. This seems to have kicked sleep tracking back on. 

• Hi FrankieGee,
    I never used to periodically sync my watch with my smartphone. At some point, I thought maybe the internal memory is just full and if I had my Garmin and my phone connected via Bluetooth at all times, it can always sync. Ever since then, it worked for me.  

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago

Hello, I've had the same problem as well. Has anyone heard from Garmin yet as to what the cause is?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to SentaLS

Thanks for mentioning this. I see now I have an error message about memory being full so I'll look into that. However, I don't understand why my heart rate tracking during the day works fine but not at night.

I just chatted w/a rep for about 20 min, and after going through normal troubleshooting, they suggested I try wearing it on my other wrist over the weekend to see if that changes anything. I'll give it a shop but I'm also searching for a Suunto after years of frustration with Garmin.