This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how do i callabrate with my Aleno

my Garmin can connect to the Aleno indoor trainer but it says im doing 150km per hour

• You probably need to set a fake wheel size. If you can't find info what is the proper wheel size for aleno-garmin combination, then you will have to do it the hard way, by experimenting or perhaps doing some math.

• Many thanks. That seems to work although other bike computer numbers are mile out, so insted of putting 2011 mm i used 201 and seems to do it

• I have the same problem with the aleno sensor, the measurement of my wheel is 26x1.75 (2023mm) but when putting that figure the speeds are 180klm .... how can I get the approximate measurement so that the data is more real?

• try putting 200 into the wheel size manually on your garmin  worked for me 

• Thanks for your answer,
    Check the configuration manual and it says that I have to put the diameter measurement of the roller (not the wheel of the bike).

In my case the measurement indicated in the manual is 94mm (my rollers is the ELITE ALENO SMART).

I hope it helps you, Greetings.