This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training calendar on forerunner 735xt

Hi everyone, I am using a Forerunner 735xt and I am following a workout created with garmin coach for 10km. The problem I found  today is that, while in the calendar's app and in connect everything is well timed, in the training calendar's clock it doesn't show me the activities that i will have to do during next week. Pratically in memory remained the month from 10/02 to 7/03. I keeping it synchronized. it happened to any of you already? I have already tried to synchronize several times, connect it to the PC and restart it. Thanks in advance

• By the looks of it the training calendar functionin garmin connect is broken for older watches, like the 235 or 735XT. Only activities for the nearest month get synced to the watch, but when the month comes to an end, the calendar is not re-synced again. Luckily there's a simple workaround. Just edit ANYTHING in one of the scheduled workout (for example change the name slightly - you can change it back later) and this will trigger the calendar to re-sync and upload next batch of scheduled workouts.

• many thanks, your solution works perfectly!

• I was having this SAME problem.  So FRUSTRATING!  Thankfully I stumbled upon your post and the response by tmk2 resolved my issue perfectly as well.  Thanks for taking the time to post this!

• worked perfectly, thank you

• calendar is working fine, but workouts get messed up. whenever I change the name of a workout after the first sync, the tempo or heart-rate goals get reset for some reason. (the reason for the rename is my coach is adding the workouts and they are always called like "Zone5: Lactate Tolerance" etc... ) but when I add the date in front this data is messed up after sync.