This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

735XT battery draining in under 12 hours after 9.40 software update

I've had my 735XT for nearly 2 years and has been working just fine, with battery life of 10 days to 2 weeks on a full charge. 

However, after recently updating software to 9.40 the battery is draining completely in around 12 hours.

I've tried soft & hard resets w no improvement.

Is it possible to revert to old software and to the good old days of 9.30??

• My old 735xt had 9.40 on it the last 18 months before the battery died (at 3.5 yrs), so it is not likely the software. The battery did go fairly quickly (although it did drop to 3 days before it wouldn't charge anymore).

• 2.5 years old, my 735XT won't last more than 10hrs on a full charge. It went from being fine to this overnight. very disappointed in Garmin so far as the heart rate monitor died after 1 year (changed battery but wouldn't connect, and yes, made sure it was in the correct way and it was a new batt out of the packet and tried more than 1.)

• I'm having the same problems. All of the sudden the battery is not lasting. It froze at 26 % battery two days ago.Now it is not connecting the pulse or sleep features. 

• I upgraded the watch to T-REX at this point very pleased. Even if it spoils another year, due to its low cost it will be fine

• Same problem here. Battery lasted for 10 days normally, but after I charged it the last time, it suddenly draines the battery in 24 hours.