This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing some running Dynamics

Hello,

I'm using the 735XT with the Red HRM (Run). Since yesterday it's stopped capturing some of the Dynamics data.

I still get the following:

• Hear Rate
  • Run Cadence
  • Stride Length

But I'm missing:

• Vertical Ratio
  • GCT Balance
  • Avg Contact time.

I'm not wearing it up side down, and both the watch and strap were purchased brand new from Garmin in Dec 2019.

This last Run was 6.8kms at an Avg Pace of 5:17/Kms so not walking.

Any ideas on the issue and how to get those data points back during my next runs?

• I use the HRM-Run. I've had it replaced twice under warranty due to this exact problem. Have you swapped out the battery with a good CR2032? If still no joy, contact Garmin to get it replaced. Likely they will send it to you without asking for the old one back.

• I figured out this issue by today and checked all activities back in 2019. Exatly the mentioned missing element disappeared from Nov 2019 to Dec 2019 until now.

Will try what will happen after changing the battery. But why does a low battery Status effect only some data Recordings. Would expect tha a low battery causes full or no recording of all values.  But let´s see… Will update you in a few days 

• Hello, did You solve this problem? I have the same situation, missing some of running dynamics statistics