This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

735XT shuts off just seconds into my run.

I've been using my 735XT for 7 1/2 weeks now, 41 runs in all. After having had FR410(s) previously, I found it more complicated, and studied the manual for about a month before finally using it on my runs. Bit by bit, I became familiar with it, and got the Data Fields, etc, set the way I wanted. It was working like a charm back and forth to review my runs. Until today.                                  Today I started on my run, and it immediately shut down. The timer showed 1 second, but, apparently, was still running underneath, as I had to hit the button again to stop it. I deleted the "run," then tried again numerous times. Each time I had the same result: The timer would stop between 1 and 4 seconds after starting, accompanied by 2 vertical light brown or beige bars, appearing on the screen, that soon disappear. Did I do something to cause this? Did I somehow accidently load an app or something to the device, while just looking through them for the first time yesterday?  Help! I just want my watch to work again, like it did every day until today!

• The timer would stop between 1 and 4 seconds after starting, accompanied by 2 vertical light brown or beige bars, appearing on the screen,

Can't be 100% sure, but looks like hardware malfunction.

Did I somehow accidently load an app or something to the device, while just looking through them for the first time yesterday?

External apps should not cause such phenomena. But just to make sure remove any IQ apps and/or datafields. Another thing to try is a factory reset. If none of this helps, then your watch is probably broken and needs to be replaced.