This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Public Beta Version 9.37 Now Available!

Former Member
Former Member
Forerunner 735XT beta version 9.37 is now available. Full change log and installation/feedback instructions can be found here.
[h=4]Changes made from version 9.36 to 9.37:[/h]
  • Fixed an issue in which some data fields in pool swim activities were dashed out until the activity was paused.
  • Various fixes and improvements related to Bluetooth connections to smartphones.
[h=2]Installation Instructions[/h]
  • Connect your Forerunner 735XT to your computer using the USB cable.
  • Download and unzip Forerunner735XTBeta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
  • Place the GUP2423.GCD file into the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of the device.
  • Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
  • If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps but place the GUPDATE-930.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename the file to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.
Please feel free to discuss the beta in this thread, but please be sure to send any feedback to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL].
  • Hello,
    a curiosity.

What's in the "REMOTESW" firmware? The main firmware is the "GUPDATE.GCD" but it is the first time I see a "GUP2423.GCD". What is this file?
  • After update i see : GPS 3.30 - Display : 2.00 - BT/ANT : 2.50 - WHR : 2.20 - CiQ : 2.4.9. So a new version of BT/ANT driver?
  • So a new version of BT/ANT driver?

Well, since one of the changes is "Various fixes and improvements related to Bluetooth connections to smartphones", it seems quite likely.
  • After my battery drained, the watch stopped acquiring GPS. Looking at the data, the version seems to be 0.00, probably corrupted after the shutdown. Is there any way I can update the GPS software as well?
  • After my battery drained, the watch stopped acquiring GPS. Looking at the data, the version seems to be 0.00, probably corrupted after the shutdown. Is there any way I can update the GPS software as well?

I have similar problem here. Forerunner 375xt cannot connect to GPS. But my GPS software shows 3.30.
  • I have similar problem here. Forerunner 375xt cannot connect to GPS. But my GPS software shows 3.30.

Hello,

I have the same problem. My phone can't found any gps signal! I can't belive it.... Any idea about it?
  • Where can release notes be forund for both alpha, beta, RC, and official releases......in the good old Fenix 3 days it was easy to find all version online....