This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 645 Series SW 6.70 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile pending rollout.

Change Log 

• Added support for descriptive WiFi errors when syncing music. (Music version only)
  • Fixed an issue where the Heart Rate field was getting clipped on the watch face.
  • Fixed an issue where bike lights were staying on during non-cycling activities.
  • Same behavior for me too. With the update to 6.7 wifi stopped working for me. Anytime I try to add a new wifi network the watch will hard freeze. @Garmin please fix this!

• Since my 645M downloaded 6.7.0, I no longer get step credit using Bike or Indoor Bike activities.  I would place the watch in my biking pant leg hem, so each pedal cycle would represent a step.  This was valuable to keep a record of activity.  Now it no longer works in Bike or Indoor Bike modes - if you don't turn on the mode, just put the watch in the pant leg hem, it records perfectly like always.  So, something changed in this release (that is not in the notes).

• Try upgrading my watch 645 Music from 6.7 to 6.84 by site instruction.
    https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=14143
    After uploading firmware to memory and removing usb cable, watch confirm upgrade. 
    After that it continuously reboots with the blue triangle. Nothing helps, try hard reset with start+ back keys, beeps, reboot continuously. 
    Trying to connect to the computer will press start. In the device manager showing "garmin usb gps"

- Garmin express see`s that device, but can't add it.
    -  Garmin  WebUpdater also see that device, but tell "latest firware"
    - If run "WebUpdater.exe GUPDATE.GCD "  tell "The Garmin device cannot program the requested memory region... Contact Garmin Technical Support" 
    screenshots in the attachment. 

Can you help make watch working ? Will be very happy !
    Has running competition in this friday and watch is dead((