This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to view history during an activity

Hello All. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I cannot figure out how to view history during an activity. For example, when I am running, I want to look at history to compare my current run to a previous. Usually, I just hold the UP button and then I can select history. If I do this during a run, the History option is not there. Am I missing something? Thanks!

• You can't access the History menu while an activity is running, but you can pause the run and choose Resume Later to get back to the watch face. When you're done, your activity will be waiting for you.

Alternatively, you can Race an Activity from the Training menu, which will give you a virtual partner at the previous pace and hence a more direct comparison.

• There's no way to navigate into the “History” section, but if you longpress the "up" button, click Navigation, then Activities, you can select any of the activities in your history and look up whatever details you want about them. Once you're there you also have the option to race one of the old activities, as Roedema noted. Very tricky!