This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Music Volume

How do you control the Music Volume?

• I have the same problem. i have some xiaomi earphones and after pairing with my Garmin Forerunner 645 music watch, after starting music playback the volume sound appears at maximum and even pressing the key to lower the volume (and my "order" appears on the watch face), the volume that comes out of the earphones remains at maximum. I need your help because I bought this watch because it has built-in music and I'm not taking advantage of that function

• Some earbuds and the FR65 don't work well together. I had two return some buds just because of this. 

• The same problem.. and Garmin don't care evidently.. perhaps Suunto has more capable support

• I have the same issue with my 645 and a new sports bluetooth headphones. The volume stays at maximum no matter what I do. I've reset the watch and headphones two times, I've have discharged and charged both but with no luck. Not sure if Garmin has an old bluetooth chip that does not work with newer bluetooth devices.

• I discovered a work around. You set the volume you want on a smartphone then turn off phone bluetooth and pair with the Garmin. The volume will be the same as the phone. Everytime you want to change the volume you have do forget the earphone and repeat the process.