This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Runkeeper Workouts

With the latest update, you can now import your Runkeeper training plan to Garmin. But seems there is an issue with workouts that have repeated steps. For instance, if the Runkeeper workout has 8 repeated steps, the imported workout only takes 7.

Can you please confirm this?

• But how can I export from Runkeeper?

• just have to link your accounts (Runkeeper and Garmin) on Runkeeper -> Account Settings -> Apps

• Thank you. It has changed a bit. I had it connected for a long time, but now I found out that you have to check manually also training plan.

So for others who will have the same question.

Runkeeper -> Settings -> Apps, Services, and Devices -> Garmin Connect.. and from there..

• that's quite right! thank you.

Please check you are experiencing the same problem with the workout steps.

• Hi Meelis,

You seem to know what you are doing. Are you on Android? Under Runkeeper -> Settings -> Apps, Services, and Devices -> Garmin Connect I click on connect, then I have the option of sharing activities and saving, then agree again...and then I get sent back to the connection screen in the app... Garmin connect now reads as connected. I never have an option to check training plans. And in the training plan screen there is no way of sending the run/training plan to the watch/Garmin connect. 

• Hi,

I am using Runkeeper and Garmin Connect on Apple iPhone. Sadly I was too enthusiastic too soon. From apps, everything seems to be checked and training plans would got through, but in reality, nothing new appears in Garming Connect or my watch. If anyone got it working, I would be happy to hear. I am still looking for a training plan that would work with my Garmin system. I have gone through one Garming plan with relative success, but I need to find something different that can also help me to work on getting my plus right..

• On Runkeeper -> Training -> your plan -> settings (upper righ) -> Garmin Watch. Do you have auto synch on?

• Hello! I have the same problem. When I go to my training plan and I press settings (upper right), there is no Garmin watch option. I have checked that Garmin is connected to Runkeeper. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks! 

• Hi. Be sure to check also on your Runkeeper profile settings: Apps, Services and devices -> Garmin Connect, that you have Garmin training enabled