This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 645 Series updates are live

These updates can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log SW 6.50 - 645 Music Only

• Brought in improvements for CIQ media apps.
  • Various bug fixes.

645 Series Sensor Hub 6.90

• No change log available

645 Music ANT/BLE/BT 4.30

• No change log available
  • Give up tess.  It's obvious he's making up his own 'rules' to try and justify his useless argument on why he's entitled to new features.

• Sorry about the "dude", but as there is no picture in your profile i make this

mistake and so excuse me...

Anyway as this is a forum we are supposed to post our opinion and non of them are right or wrong... as I told twice it's just different point of view and thank you for your opinion cause I learn a lot... When I said that 645 is the top dedicated-running watch it was based in some websites such as DC Rainmaker and 5KRunner and in the way that I understand the Garmin’s lineup... but I can be wrong... maybe they are wrong too... Anyway we can argue here for hours and hours and nothing is gonna change lol...

see what DC rainmaker posted on his article about Virtual Run! 

Will this come to other watches?

I don’t know. I’ll ask. However, I would fully expect we’ll see it on the Fenix 6 series, since that was also a 2019 watch. I would not expect to see it on the Fenix 5 Series or prior, nor anything else much older. Unknown’s would be watches like the Vivoactive 4 or Venu, which in my mind would make total sense to add. Additionally, while I’m not sure Garmin would do it – I’d think the FR645 would make a lot of sense too (ya know, given it’s supposedly Garmin’s premier running-focused watch by definition)”

Anyway have a wonderful week and good workouts... Let's run :)

• Please let me know why pacepro is not available on the 645M. I bought this premium priced watch and expect top tier functionality

Thanks

• Garmin doesn't bring new features to old devices, simple as that. As a workaround, you can create a PacePro strategy in Garmin Connect, then create a custom Workout with the distances and paces.

• Volume control still not working for me with Powerbeats Pro.

• Woke up yesterday and saw my watch was updated overnight to SW 6.60.  Anyone else see this?   

• Mine too, any changelog Garmin? Rofl

• Mine too... Seems nothing relevant. I hope fix all bugs...