This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM Blinking Slower, not registering after full battery drain

I noticed this morning that the green light was blinking much slower than normal; it's normally constant, now it's like once a second, and I wasn't getting a reading (just -- on my widget).  Yesterday it was working fine, but randomly dropped to 0% and turned off.  So I recharged over night and here I am.  I've tried toggling the HRM on and off, rebooting 15x, re-syncing, everything I can think of.  Even holding the light button for 15 seconds to turn off that way.  I've tried everything I can think of (at the moment, watch is sitting turned off because I read letting it lay dead for 30 minutes sometimes help, which makes no sense).  

I'm not sure of my warranty status. Is this a temporary glitch or do I need a repair? If I've had the watch for over a year, my guess is I'd have to pay; should I have any luck from Garmin or does anyone know what repair costs run in the US? Any other ideas?  

Thanks!