This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Issues with JBL Reflect Mini 2 ?

Hello,

I am using JBL Reflect Mini 2 with my FR645M. All perfect, except I cannot turn down volume with the "-" key on the headset. I however can turn up volume with "+", and i can regulate volume on the watch.

Also, with two other headsets i testet (Sony) , volume regulation works without any problem.

When pairing the JBL with my Samsung S6, + and - volume keys on the JBL headset also work perfectly.

Seems to be just the combination of 645 + JBL reflect mini 2. Anyone having the same combination who can comment on this (experienced this with FW 5.60 and 5.70, no experince with older FW). Reset of headset did not help, neither did (soft) reset and unpair/repair with my watch.

• I have the same issue with my FR645M

• It's 4(!) months now that the issue of non-working volume up or down of several headsets came in with firmware updates for various Garmin watchs. This issue is reprducible, has been "solved" in older versions, I really cannot understand why Garmin does no do anything to fix this for a really long time. Shoudn't be too hard, and there have been FW updates meanwhile where this fix could have been included.

It's really somewhat anoying that Garmin makes great hardware and i.m.h.o. the best sport watches, but invests so little in software support and development.

• I have the same problem. I cannot lower the volume on my jbl reflect contour 2. Come on @garmin! What are you waiting for?

• My problem with volume UP bottom is fine after upgrade to 6.50

My earphones are JBL 110BT and Focus 500