This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Physio true up

Possessor of a GARMIN EDGE 1030 and newly a Forerunner 945, I also noticed that the training loads between these two devices did not synchronize. The scores and statuses are different from one device to another.

I made several bike trips with my EDGE 1030 and then I made the synchronizations between my two devices. Each time the scores and status did not coincide. So I tried to do the synchronizations by removing Physio True Up on both devices. I got two different results which makes sense. I then put the physio true up function back. there was a change of score for the Forerunner 945, but that is not the same as on the EDGE 1030. I noticed that the Forerunner 945 did not fully take into account the cycling activities which does not allow not actually have the same scores and status on each device. Maybe a future update on the Forerunner 945 will solve this problem.

• this section is for FR645, even for us it doesn't work completely even after updating, I have edge130

• Same problem here, with a FR645 and EDGE 530. My EDGE 530 is telling me that I'm overtraining (which is correct, due to two-days event) but my FR645 says that my training status is "recovery", after beeing two days on "maintaining". I have a power meter and chest strap of course during my cycling activities.

Garmin Connect web site shows the same situation: I can switch device in training status web page, EDGE 530 overtraining and FR645 recovery. It seems that activities modifty training status only for the device where you recorded them.

Physio TrueUp is enabled on both devices, but the only metric updating correctly on both is the recovery time. So now my FR645 tells me I need 42 hours to fully recovery, but my training status in "recovery"... of course something isn't working correctly here.

• It's been a week that I've combined edge 130, for every activity I charge double the minutes, the last 1400 instead of about 9 hours and then 650 minutes

• Same issue for me between Edge 830 and Forerunner 645M: physio true-up is not showing my cycling workouts on the watch. I wonder if Garmin will ever get this to work properly?

• Any news?

FR 645 Music and Edge 1030 same problem

• Based on advice from other furum users I downgraded my 645M to Software 6.70. (part of Beta 6.84, make sure you note down your screen settings as all will be reset to default) TrueUp is now working as it should.  Downside is that you can't download IQ apps.

Don't forget to switch the update option of in your watch to prevent update after a new sync

Now awaiting software 7.x which will solve it.

• Thanks for input with the downgrade.

I have software 7.00 on my fr645music, but same problem.

But i have read on a website, garmin have change the calculation from edge1030 and newer devices about the trainingsload, and fr645 have the old one. Maybe because this we have that true physio up dont work.

By my fr645music the regeneration time to the next workout is correct only trainingsload dont displaying together. 

• I have the 645M icw the 520Plus. With version 7.0 the regeration time was correct only the trainignsload failed. With 6.7 both are correct

• I have the 645M firmware 7.10, the 935 firmware 21 and the Vivosport firmware 4.20.

Training Load isn't updated on the 645 for activities completed on the 935 or Vivosport which are synchronised to Garmin Connect.  The activities show in the history on the 645 but training load isn't update for these activities on the 645m.

If I complete an activity on the 645m or Vivosport training load is updated for these activities on the 935 therefore the Training load is very different between the two devices.  Sounds like this is an issue with the V7.x firmware on the 645m. 

@Garmin can you please fix the 645m physical true up issue currently observed on the 645m V7 firmware?