This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 645 Battery Drain

I have my 645 (no music) for a good year now iirc and never had any problems with the battery. But since yesterday, I have massive battery draining issues. I charged it 2 days ago in the evening and notices yesterday morning, that it was low again. So I charged it before going on a run. Didn't think more of it but then in the afternoon it was low again. Charged it again before going to bed but it didn't even last the night.

I just recharged it now and it already lost 5% while I wrote this post.

Any idea what could cause this? I rebooted it multiple times already and it hasn't fixed it.

• Happened to me too. After a full charge to 100% and a single hour long weight workout the following day the watch died 10 minutes after the workout. Hoping it somehow got fixed. But yesterday charged it again to a 100% and now, merely 14 hours later it’s 25% down at 75%

• I think this is the same problem some of us are experiencing with the Vivoactive 3.  Support are saying it's a "hardware" issue despite people indicating that it only happened after a recent software update.  I guess many of these devices have similar internals so they may use the same core software