This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Headphones disconnect when locating GPS

I got the 645 Music about 2 weeks ago and I was having no issues at all until this week. Now whenever I start a run and try to locate GPS it causes the headphones to disconnect. I use the Jabra elite active 65t. Is anyone else experiencing this or something similar?
  • I removed it from the sensor section on the watch and it still has the same issue. It keeps looping to connect and disconnect no matter what activity I start. GPS clearly isn't the issue.

• I have had the same problem recently with my Garmin 645 Music and Jabra Elite Active 65t as well. I tried resettting the Garmin watch by holding down the top left button (light) for 15 seconds, then once it was powered off, I held down the top left button to turn it back on.  I choose an activity such as running and for now it seems to be working.

• I’ve been having the same issue, but was able to get it fixed. Follow these steps: 

Go to Settings>sensors>FP-Jabra Elite Act. Remove it. It should now only show Jabra Active Elite —no FP before it. 

Go back to your music and begin your music. Then, go into the workout activity profile. Select it. The watch will search for the GPS, and show the FP-Jabra Elite Act again. Click X, or no. 

That should fix the issue. You should be able to use just your watch now to listen to music & use GPS/workout activities at the same time. 

• This solved it for me, thank you!

Device: Forerunner 245 Music

• this works sweet .. maybe get a run now without faffing about with watch trying to connect whilst running .. thanks guys 

• This worked for me. Thanks so much. I was getting ready to either drop another $150 on a pair of headphones or take my new watch back.