This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 45 Lap Distance stuck on 1.6km !

My Garmin 45 has suddenly changed lap distance from 1km to 1.6km. I haven't touched anything and everything is set to metric. I can't find any way to change distance back to 1km. Can anybody help please ?

PS: I have followed the instructions detailed elsewhere but they don't make any sense as I have no "distance" settings on my watch nor on my iphone nor on my Garmin Express on PC

• Mine did this too.  If you hold down the "up" button on your watch and go to the settings menu and then change the units on the watch from "metric" to "statute", then wait a few seconds, the distance you've run this week on the main display will change to miles.  Then go into settings again and change back from "statute" to "metric".  After a few seconds the distance on the main screen should be back in km again, and your lap distance should be back to 1 km.

I guess this is some kind of bug.  It's puzzled the hell out of me.

• Thanks but when I hold UP and get the wheel of options, settings is not there as an option !!!

• You get the wheel of options when you hold the "Light" button.  The "up" button is the middle of the three on the left side.  When you hold it down it gives you a list of options starting with "watch face" and you scroll down until you get "System".  Select that and scroll down until you get "Units" and you can take it from there as above.

• Thank you. Should this retrospectively change recent runs/activities or will it change from the next run ?

• Risolto… grazie !!!