This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cardio not displaying as an activity on 45s

Hi, the cardio activity has disappeared from the face of my watch. It still shows as an available activity option on the app and I keep re adding it and re syncing but it never comes back. If I do this with other activities the changes are processed so I know it’s not a sync issue. How can I resolve this? 

• Not syncing for me either. I've tried taking it off and re-adding but doesn't work. my other tracking options appear - Walk and Indoor Cycling.

• The same is happennig w/ my watch. Has someone solved this? 

• Cardio is appearing in my activities on my watch now.

• I’m having this problem with bike indoor.  It’s not on my watch, but in Connect it shows as a chosen activity.   I did what someone else suggested and removed it from Connect, synced and then added it back and synced again.   I’ve restarted my phone and my watch.   None of these things have worked.   Any other suggestions?

• I had a similar case, only I lost the ability to use Bike.
    I connected my watch to my computer and checked the Sports folder.
    There was no CyclingBike.fit file. And after synchronization the file did not appear.
    But what is in the folder at the factory settings:

I think in your case the TrainingCardio.fit file has disappeared.

I found a solution here that seemed to work for me

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-45-series/170825/garmin-forerunner-45-displayed-activities

try the last comment: 

“In case anyone is having problems trying to change the display activities for a forerunner 45, the only way I could get it to change from run, treadmill, cardio, indoor track was to reset the watch. This is done by: 

1. From the watch face, hold UP.
    2. Select. > System > Reset.
    3. Select an option: To reset all of the device settings to the factory default values and save all activity information, select Reset Settings

It was quick to set up again via the connect app and bluetoothing the watch once more. I then set teh activites to those i wanted: run, bike, walk and it worked after syncing

Hope this helps!”