This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Crash

I got the forerunner 45s in may, and it's been working great.

But earlier today, after a 10km run, it glitched while saving and showed the triangle on the screen, as well as the gear thing? A few seconds later, it went back to the save menu, so I selected save and all seemed well.

When I synced with the Garmin Connect app, it showed my run perfectly fine, but the steps from the activity were not counted in the daily step count, nor were the active calories, or the intensity minutes, or the heart rate data. Usually, for all of my past activities, they have all been counted. Thankfully the run has been saved and the kilometer count has been updated, but I'm still a bit cheesed about the missing data. 

Is there any reasoning for the crash? Any way to prevent it from happening in the future?

• Did you get an answer on this? I just had the same thing happen with the 45s. Thanks. 

• Yup! Here’s what they said: 

Sometimes, the Forerunner 45 will choose random times to run the update Garmin Connect has pushed to it. A good way to avoid the watch updating at random times is to update with Garmin Express on the computer. This will ensure that there is no update pending on the watch, it will push it to the watch directly at that time since you have to connect your watch with the computer.