This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 45 Series 3.60 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout). 

Change Log

• Fixed an issue that could cause Statue/Metric and 12-hour/24-hour time settings to not be correctly honored after a software update.
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Assistance from working when LiveTrack Auto Start is enabled.
  • Fixed an issue causing the back button arrow to draw incorrectly on the active step data screen during workouts.
  • This automatic updated has caused issues with the heart rate monitoring function of my watch. It now frequently shows "---" instead of my heart rate whenever I go to the heart rate widget and there's frequent gaps in the heart rate reporting tool. Your "automatic updated" broke the heart rate monitoring function of my watch!! What is your plan to fix this OR how do I roll back to a previous software version!???!

• Statue/Metric issue still here even after update.I usually run 4kilometers daily in my treadmill but my watch save it 2.4kilometers! (4km=2.4mile) so my pace and other thing calculate incorrectly. i know it's possible to correct it in connect app but it's annoying.
    this problem happens almost half of the times.

• Hi, did you find a solution ? I have the same problem (from the version 3.10 for me and it worked well with the v3.0). Thanks

• No. No solution and no response from "Garmin-Blake" who I assume works for Garmin and is providing no assistance. 

• The miles/km bug didn't reappear this time, which is good news. However, I did have an issue with some of my activity screens, where pace was replaced by speed. I don't think this is unique to 3.60. Has anyone else noticed it?

• To add to the above: it turns out I have a real problem with data screens that has appeared only with the 3.60 firmware. My settings just don't stick! The number of data fields per screen remains the same. But the actual data screens get muddled: speed replaces pace, for instance, or calories replace time of day. I've not yet worked out what triggers these changes.

Am I right in thinking that it used to be possible to set custom data screens from the Gamin Connect app and/or the website, and that now this functionality has disappeared? Doing it on the watch is so fiddly…

• Can you fix the backlight bug please. Backlight turns on when on the HR widget.

• Please post release notes for 3.80 as this has now superseded 3.60