This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Plans for a Forerunner 45, small size, all black ?

I've looked at
01) FR235 (launched in OCT 21ST, 2015)
02) FR45 (launched in APR 30TH, 2019) 
03) Vivoactive 3 (launched in AUG 31ST, 2017)
Most likely ... I would settle for the small FR45 ... yet ... it does not have black bands.
Questions:
a) Are there plans for the FR45, small size, all black ? 
b) What would be the pros / cons / differences ... between the FR235, FR45 and Vivoactive 3 ? 
  • I also wanted a black 45s. They seem to target those for women, which is sad. 

• Small FR45 black is now available. Fr235 and vivoactive 3 have more features than the FR45 hence price difference. (install of connect IQ app and data fields for instance (FR45 watch face only), barometer etc etc

• Yep, I ordered the FR45S in black back in October.  I wouldn't have bought it if not available in black, and I definitely wanted the smaller size.  (The larger FR45 didn't make any sense to me without any difference in screen size or functionality.)  I seriously considered the 245M, only because it can play music and then I wouldn't need to carry another device, but the cost and the fact I didn't want to go through the effort to find decent bluetooth headphones pushed me back to the 45.

• Decent Bluetooth headphone? It doesn't exist, hahaha!

I was also between FR45s and FR245, but, just like you, the price of FR245 didn't seem fair for almost no practical difference, so I went with the FR45s, and I'm happy. :)