This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 45 pace view miles instead of Km

Just got my new  Forerunner 45, very happy. I used it during my runs last week and figured that although distance shows Km (my preferred unit) , Pace will appear as Miles. I checked Garmin connect on computer and Phone and also on the device itself - units on all is setup for kilometer.

any advice?

THANKS, Noemi 

• Yes I am also facing the same issue when ever software updated

• I just got this watch, my first smart watch.

I set it to km (I'm doing 5k runs) - I might have done an update, then - and finally went for a run, and got really confused about my times and distances. Argh, I'm normally a 5-a-sider, forced to run due to the lockdown, and now I hate running even more.

Poor show, Garmin - first impressions last. ThumbsdownI spent good money on a freakin' distraction! ThumbsdownThumbsdownCryAngry

Since updated again, set it to Statute, then set it back to Metric, and it's looking a lot better.  Thanks, tim! Thumbsup

• I have the same problem too, and I am very disapointed. Actually, I dont know how to set fuctions from miles to km after 100 attempts. It makes me crazy, and I dont think i ll buy Garmin watch again.

• Thanks for the tip! I came across this a couple of weeks ago, adjusted and it worked fine, but one thing i noticed was that each time I turn off my forerunner 45 and turn on again (i use the vivosmart 4 on a daily basis and forerunner 45 only for my runs), it reverted to miles and I have to manually change it back to km every single time before I go for my runs which can be rather annoying. Anyone with this problem too?

• I do have same problem.

• Hi, I just got a Forerunner 55 and this issue still exist. Good thing that your trick also still working, thanks Tim.