This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch loosing data - steps, hearth rate and so ...

Hello,

I hope anyone could help me,

This does not happen for the first time. I pay attention to reaching 10 000 steps every day.  

Today a few hours ago I checked my watch, and I reached more than 9000 steps ... after 2 hours I check it again and my watch started to count from zero again. I have 2500 steps in my activity (at least), Garmin app does not even shows 2500 steps.

This does not happen for the first time .. and it always interrupts my continuity for steps and it sucks. Sometimes it happens during syncing. Whats more .. it does happen with my second watch as well (I have 2x Garmin forerunner 35). on my laptop, in the watch folder, I can see activities, but do not have files in the monitor folder or so. It looks like that watch losing data or I do something wrong

Finally today I found some error log in my debug folder. 

Could somebody help me, with how to prevent this? I lost 443 days straight. .then 279, and again 335 .. but in those missing days I walked more than 10k steps :-D It is kinda frustrating...

see the link for the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_KcaCJlz56qC6kDNtPe-muixzKyI01dS/view?usp=sharing 

Thank you