This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 35 Won't Sync Data to App - Oct 2022

Forerunner 35 Won't Sync with app. App is v4.6. I uninstalled app from android phone, removed from Bluetooth settings and removed from Garmin connect. Reinstalled app; followed setup including pairing code; completed setup after pairing. After an hour the watch and app aren't syncing data. It will go through syncing process but data doesn't show. 

• Can you upload your activities using Garmin Connect Web? The F35 has a history of corrupting files, so wondering if this is the case here.

How Do I Manually Upload an Activity I Recorded to Garmin Connect?

If you get any message other than Import Complete, then there is a problem with the file being corrupt. Attach it to this thread. We can look to see if it is repairable.

• Zip the file, then in a reply post Insert >> Image/video/file >> click Upload >> browse for file >> OK.
    • Or upload the fit file to a file sharing service, such as OneDriveGoogle DriveDropbox, etc., make the file public, then paste a link to the file in your post.