This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

OFF / ON required on FR35 after battery charge

I have a forerunner 35 with firmware version 3.30. The last weeks after each battery charge, the device does not record the steps or the heart rate. Only if the device is switched off and on again, both measurements are collected again. Is this a normal behavior?
  • No, it's not normal. I do not recall having issues of this kind when I was still running 3.30. You might try updating to the latest 3.50 firmware, though.
  • No, it's not normal. I do not recall having issues of this kind when I was still running 3.30. You might try updating to the latest 3.50 firmware, though.

Sorry for my error, but I checked the device and it was already with latest firmware version 3.50
  • Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just experienced this same phenomenon on my FR35 for the first time. After a battery change, the watch stopped recording steps, heart rate, or sleep. Once I powered it off and then on again it worked fine. This is the first time it has happened to me in about 18 months of using this watch. I'm also on firmware version 3.50.