This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 30 strap

Hey, I've recently purchased a forerunner 30 and have been looking and the straps available for the 30, I haven't been able to find anything that made for the 30 but have found loads for the 35 which looks identical, am I right in thinking the strap fitment for the 30 and the 35 are the same? Or will I be wasting my time by ordering one for the 35 because it wouldn't fit a 30?

Thanks

Jason
  • the answer interests me too. Can we change the bracelet of the watch Forerunner 30?
  • they are exactly the same, the FR30 is a basic version of the FR35 but the hardware is the same
  • They both are not the same. I bought Garmin Forerunner 30 5 months back, now the strap came out and I need to replace.
    I couldn't find any replacement strap for Forerunner 30 so I went and bought strap for 35, after receiving the strap I could see it has 2 small latches and a sperator which doesnt exist in Forerunner 30 so I couldn't use it at all. Now the device is completely useless and Im struggling to find a strap for Forerunner 30.

Is there anyone knew where can I buy Forerunner 30 Strap?

Between I was using Vivo active HR before this and I threw the device away for the same reason, I couldn't find a replacement strap for many months and purchased this model. I fed up with Garmin for replacement parts. Next time will be trying some other fitness tracker.
  • Hello, I’m having similar issues, bought a Forerunner 30 in January and noticed yesterday that strap is starting to come away so want to fix it before it comes off. Have emailed support but nothing as of yet.

Can anyone confirm firm if someone, somewhere can supply a replacement strap? I’ve looked on amazon but no joy, same goes for Garmin website. I’m not going to be very happy if I’m not going to be able to replace it after such a short amount of time.

Thanks in advance.
  • Go onto garmin youtybe video on how to change

Same with me and the 35 fit the 30.

• Same happened to me.  I went and bought the 35 strap and watched the garmin youtube video on how to change.  The white part on the 30 comes of and then the 35 strap fits perfectly.  

• You just pull the two white sections out using a firm grip set of pliers - it’s really simple.