This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR35 steps and sleep not tracking

Step counting and sleep tracking are no longer accumulating. As near as I can figure, they stopped after an outdoor run session. Everything else seems to work fine. I can see my heartrate, sync, etc and the only clue I can detect is that on my iphone app, under settings -> widgets , the steps widget and time and date widget are both grayed out and will not toggle.

When I toggle through the screens on the fr35, the steps counter does not increment.
  • Step counting and sleep tracking are no longer accumulating. As near as I can figure, they stopped after an outdoor run session. Everything else seems to work fine. I can see my heartrate, sync, etc and the only clue I can detect is that on my iphone app, under settings -> widgets , the steps widget and time and date widget are both grayed out and will not toggle.

When I toggle through the screens on the fr35, the steps counter does not increment.

FIXED

Powered FR35 off by depressing top 2 buttons simultaneously, waiting a few seconds then power on with the bottom left button. Checked widgets on iPhone and they are still grayed out but the step counter now increments and sleep is monitored.
  • did you get this problem fixed? ..  2020 -  i have the same issue

• Same here.  Since yesterday after my run, my practically brand new FR35 quit tracking my steps and heart rate.  Tried the fix dadiator used, and got nowhere.

• Me too soooo frustrating 

• sameeee!!! Mi garmin FR35 won´t record my steps nor my sleep tracking. I ´ve having this problem since this week (march, 28, 2020) 

• sameeee!!! Mi garmin FR35 won´t record my steps nor my sleep tracking. I ´ve having this problem since this week (march, 28, 2020) 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to 7629803

hi, sorry to hear about your mishap

did you try the power off two button procedure mentioned here in this thread ?

or you can try restarting your watch by doing this

• press and hold the power/light button until your screen goes blank
    • power back on and let the watch sync time

happy & safe sporting

• Hi, we have the same issue, tried the reset an power off and it is not working. Steps are not counting and displaying on the watch. New watch, just purchased.

Please advise,

thanks

Marc

• I've had the same problem. I seem to pick up a glitch every time I charge it. I tried above solutions but it didn't work. I eventually reset my watch. Had to reconnect with phone and app as well but that resolved the issue. Wonder what glitch I will experience next..  

• I've also started getting this problem - after it working for 2+ years. 

I have noticed if I run with my mobile connected to the watch it works and tracks steps when I run. As soon as I disconnect it doesnt work anymore