This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Auto save feature enhancement

When I stop the timer, the track is automatically saved after a few minutes. I propose the enhancement to enable/disable the auto-save function and/or to make the timer longer (30 Min.) or to choose different time options (e.g. 5 Min., 15 Min, 30 Min.)

Thanks for considering for next SW version.
  • Totally agree with the OP, that would be nice to have.
  • Need ability to turn Auto Save off

The autosave function needs changing as requested in original post. Currently almost all of my activities end up broken into 2 or 3 activities as a result of autosave
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 7 years ago
    I totally agree! But they probably will never change this on the lower priced models. It's been a common user complaint with the Forerunner 10, 15 and 25 already... :mad:
  • Auto Save as an option. Please.

The op is dead on. But, even if it was a simple on/off option for Auto Save I would be thrilled.
    Seriously, how hard can it be to integrate that into the software?
    I just purchased my Forerunner 35 and I am very happy with everything else, but this one fault is seriously spoiling an otherwise great watch.
    Please, fix it!
  • Never saw Auto Save working. I have to open the app and wait for sync.
  • I totally agree.  I've just completed a 100km bike ride but because I had a break for a drink & a chat this is recorded as a 90km ride plus a 10km ride.  I'm planning on doing LEJOG & it is going to be really frustrating have each day broken down into several activities

• If you have to break for a drink and a chat your overall time and average speed will also change for that activity/event in real time. Go to settings on your device, select an activity (only Running, Running Indoors and Bike activity have the option to turn Auto/Pause on or off) and turn the auto pause function off. Then your activity will be recorder as one event with the actual data including your actual break.