white circle on top left corner of the screen

Seems like dead pixels or stuck I don't really know, but remains even when watch is turned off. I have bought only 3 months ago for normal use, nothing extreme. My old one didn't have any problem for 3 years. For 300 euros not good. 

Parents
  • After less than a year and a half of use mine developed the same problem.  I guess i'm outside of warranty though so its $99 to fix it.  That may not seem too bad, but, for a $600+ watch to only last 1.5 years that's pretty crappy. I'll just use it until it completely dies than move on.  Mine has been like this for a while now, so if anyone else has this happen don't wait to contact Garmin.

• After less than a year and a half of use mine developed the same problem.  I guess i'm outside of warranty though so its $99 to fix it.  That may not seem too bad, but, for a $600+ watch to only last 1.5 years that's pretty crappy. I'll just use it until it completely dies than move on.  Mine has been like this for a while now, so if anyone else has this happen don't wait to contact Garmin.

Children