This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bike/cycling no longer an activity mode option

1. My 235 stopped showing cycling as default list option. I've got Run, Bike Indoor, and Other.. I can't seem to add it back. I now use Run instead so I can use the gps function, but when I try to edit the activity type for the saved session in garmin connect, the app crashes. The firmware on the watch is up to date, and I have the most up to date versions of Garmin express and Garmin connect.
  • It should be here on a watch: Settings > Activity Profiles. Then there is the list of types to turn on/off for display.

• Thanks for your response! When I go to Settings > Activity Profiles on the watch, the list of types to turn on/off for display only shows Run, Bike indoor, and Other. Bike (outdoor) is simply gone.

Incidentally, I also had a hike/walk app that is disappeared as well, though I don't know if it happened at the same time or not as I hadn't logged that activity on awhile and assumed it was much like when the watch face reverts to the default.

• Maybe profile's file is missing, should be in SPORTS directory when opened a watch as disk.

There were threads about it: [1] or [2] or [3]. So you can restore profile if you made a copy earlier or just do factory reset. Don't know if you can create it manually, you can check more threads to be sure.

• Thanks! I'll give that try. Appreciate your suggestions.

• Even i am facing same issue. can you let me know if you got solution. Cycling swimming activity disappeared. i have used them before now i cant use it tried every thing.. this activity are removed after garmin update

• My watch stopped displaying the bike option. I added it through the phone app and then connected the watch onto my computer and paired it with Garmin Express and Garmin Connect and still nothing. Bike activity just wont display any more. Weird..