This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

my forerunner 235 reboot permanently on the acronym "garmin" !!

For a short time my watch has stopped working, the warranty has been exceeded by 1 quarter!! I have telephoned for assistance, the technician thinks that the software has been corrupted or improperly installed! I asked for support under warranty by commercial gesture, but no response to my 3 mails and my letter !! I have doubts about a planned obsolescence?

This watch has always worked very well, I find it curious that it no longer works, so close to the expiration of the warranty ... I do not know if "garmin" will respond to my request for support, knowing that the repair costs the price of a new watch, I may choose a chinese modele ...

a very disappointed customer!

Max

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

you did not ask for help, but you can try this

check for a button that got stuck ?

happy & safe sporting

• Thank you for your quick response, I unfortunately checked all the buttons and made several manipulations with the help of the online garmin technician.
    actually I am not sure that help can be brought because the watch isout of service !!
    I wanted to know if other owners of the forerunner 235 had had the same concerns as me.
    and what approach with garmin I should do!
    Max
  • I have the same issue , no doubt it is related to bad firmware that they force to inject into the watch