This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sync wrong time

2hrs and 24min wrong sync??

After the forerunner 235 went dead on batt. and recharged. the time sync is weirdly wrong. Not even a time zone or something alike. I have checked the watch but find not time issues. (Huawei Mate p10). 

I have tried to switch on and off automatic sync and bluetooth many times, but nothing works. It is synchronizing every thing else correctly, but the time is totally wrong. 

Hope anyone have a good idea to fix. 

The watch is just updated, but no changes.

If I change to manual and set the time correctly, then is works in manually, but when going back to auto sync, then it jumbs back to 2hrs. and 24min behind the time???

/Jesper

• I'm just gonna share my method here, after 2 days of frustrations trying out every method and finally found the trick at step 3.

1. Go to Settings > Clock > Set Automatically

2. Go to Activity settings > GPS > GPS + Glonass

3. Here's the trick that works for me, most comments failed to mention:

Go for a run WITHOUT your phone, bluetooth might screw up the watch's ability to detect gps i'm not sure.

Anyway let the watch get GPS acquisition by itself.

Initiate a run activity, wait at the 0:00 distance / 0:00 timer / 0:00 pace screen briefly, there should be a "waiting for gps" signal, once its done your watch should be able to sync to the correct local time. Start the timer, go for a run let the watch record your first run and that's it!

Getting your watch sync with their Connect App is totally another topic, it has nothing to do with fixing this local time issue.