This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

235 only downloaded partial map

Garmin Connect is only showing a partial map of my run this morning. The stats are all correct but the map is incomplete. Any ideas? Thank you.

• I have had the same problem with my last 3 runs. The gps-track (map) is only recorded for the last part of the runs, but the stats (pace and distance) is correct for the entire runs and I have seemingly correct lap times for the entire run. 
    One theory I have is that the watch didn't get a gps-lock until the gps-track starts and that the stats are recorded using the accelerometer. But, ususally I get gps-lock very fast (in seconds rather that minutes).  And now the gps track start after 10-20 minutes of running outside! 
    And earlier when I know I've started running before I've got a gps-lock, I have anyway got a gps-track for the entire run, but not that reliable in the beginning.

Any idéas what could be wrong?

• Mine is the opposite. I will have the first part of the run but not the finish. It's only happened a few times but it's annoying.  

• Rarely GPS is lost, then some part of a run can be missing or be visible as straight line. For me happened in forest with cloudy weather. The best you can do is to turn on GPS + GLONASS.

• any luck with fixing this issue? This has happened to me twice in the last 3 years.