This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR235 does not transferring training calendar

Hi,

I can't sync my Training Calendar either from Garmin Connect website or Apps from iPhone.
It used to work and my last activities were latest August 2016.

It stop syncing after I tried to do everything.

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks
  • Hi,

I had a similar issue with my fenix 5x. You can try deleting the file "Schedule.fit" in GARMIN > Schedule Folder after plugging the device via USB to your Computer. This should delete all the existing planned trainings on the watch. After that try to resync/send your planned trainings from Garmin Connect Website to your watch either via Garmin Express or from the phone. Hope this helps.

Best regards
  • I have the same problem. Started about three months into a training plan and now I can't sync the Training Calendar. I've tried restoring the watch to factory defaults, reinstalling the Connect App and a bunch of other "fixes". Nothing works. Garmin Tech Support is aware of the issue...they have been for years if you check all the threads on this topic. I'm not expecting a fix any time soon - such a fail buy Garmin.
  • Hi, after several hours of faffing about I found that by simply unchecking the boxes on the left of the 'Calendar' category - events / goals workouts - then syncing ensured my watch calendar was populated perfectly. I had originally left workouts tick box checked and feel that's why all my workouts went to the workouts section of my watch. Unchecking sent what I could see on my actually Garmin connect website calendar screen to the calendar section of my watch.
  • Hi,

I can't sync my Training Calendar either from Garmin Connect website or Apps from iPhone.
    It used to work and my last activities were latest August 2016.

It stop syncing after I tried to do everything.

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks

The same with myself, go to the training, training calendar> error: Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect

Tried unchecking the boxes on the left of the 'Calendar' category - events / goals workouts - then syncing, to no avail.

Anyone have a resolution? Is this due to a software upgrade?
  • I am having the same issue. I see the training calendar on my connect website and on my phone. I have synced my watch and it is updating for a while but when I go to check the calendar on the watch I get the "download your training calendar from Garmin Connect" message. In the "my workouts" section of the watch I have really old training entries in there along with my own workouts. I have deleted the training plan and reinstalled it. I have also powered the watch off and still nothing has fixed it. Looking for some help here Garmin!
  • I'm having the same issue asRoseTStPierre, only to add something to it - I had workouts on my FR 235 training calendar on Tuesday. Today, these are gone!

C'mon, Garmin! It works, then it don't work! This is getting frustrating!
  • I am having the same issue! Would love a resolution soon... I woke up and all my calendar workouts were gone.
  • Same problem here. Forerunner 230
    The calendar is not showing up on my watch anymore, even after syncing several times both with iPhone app and Garmin Express
  • Hi all - I did a lot of futzing around this morning and now I have my training calendar on my watch - in the my workouts section, not the training calendar selection. I do not know which thing actually worked so I am telling you everything! I deleted my activity history off of the watch. I removed the device from Garmin Connect app and from my Bluetooth settings on my iPhone Xr. I restored factory defaults. I paired the device just like when I got it out of the box 3 years ago. MY VO2 is gone from the watch but it is still in the app. My race prediction times (that were not too accurate!) are gone. I hope something I have done helps someone here. I can at least do my hill workout tomorrow!
  • I am having the same issue. When I sync the calendar the workout transfers but not the calendar item.