This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Walking activity doesn't appear

Hi all.

I have noticed my Forerunner 235 doesn't have the walking activity, although it is added to my profile activities. I read on this forum that this is a mistake of the firmware in another watches, and the solution is to install an app for walking ('Only Walk', 'Hike', etc).

Anyone know this? How can I fix it in my FR 235?.

Thanks in advance.
  • There is no native walking or hiking app on the 235 and you can't just add a new profile, You are correct that you need a Connect IQ app to do it. It's not a FW problem, you can't add a new native sport profile on the 230/235/630.

Here are a couple of mine:

Hike allows you to record either a walk or a hike, gives you many screens of data, allows marking waypoints, etc.

Simple Walk is a scaled down version of Hike, and only records walking. It has fewer screens of data, and has a main screen with the kind of things you normally see on a watch face.
  • There is no native walking or hiking app on the 235, but I have a couple of Connect IQ apps you can use.

Hike allows you to record either a walk or a hike, gives you many screens of data, allows marking waypoints, etc.

Simple Walk is a scaled down version of Hike, and only records walking. It has fewer screens of data, and has a main screen with the kind of things you normally see on a watch face.

I have already installed them. Thank you.
  • That’s really a bummer.  I like everything else about the 235.  But hat that.