This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect workouts sync problem

In Garmin connect WEB workouts menu I cannot synchronize run activity. When I choose to send the workout to my FR235 it gives me te following message:
http://postimg.org/image/xsf6jjtjd/

Yesterday morning it still worked fine, but later that day it seem to went broken. Deleted my device from both Garmin Express and Garmin Connect and add it again, but that did not do the trick.

Any ideas as to whether this is a problem with Garmin connect that needs to be fixed or a problem in the configuration of my FR235 in Garmin Connect?
  • This issue has been resolved as of 02/11/2016. If you are still having getting no compatible device found reply to this thread.

I figured out what the issue is for me. Instead of sending all my scheduled workouts from my calendar, I went through each individual workout and tried to send it. The issue is any workout with a custom HR zone or custom power zone. It wont send them to the device and gives an error message. I also noticed that when I create a workout with a custom zone it saves it and looks ok, but when I go back into the workout it changes the custom zones to null null. So in short you cannot create workouts with custom zones. Is this a known issue, and is anything being done about it?
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    I figured out what the issue is for me. Instead of sending all my scheduled workouts from my calendar, I went through each individual workout and tried to send it. The issue is any workout with a custom HR zone or custom power zone. It wont send them to the device and gives an error message. I also noticed that when I create a workout with a custom zone it saves it and looks ok, but when I go back into the workout it changes the custom zones to null null. So in short you cannot create workouts with custom zones. Is this a known issue, and is anything being done about it?

This was a separate issue that was being investigated and was fixed as of 02/15/2016
  • This was a separate issue that was being investigated and was fixed as of 02/15/2016

I seem to have an issue where the watch is not syncing steps/sleep etc since last Thursday 11th.
    It is syncing activities.

I've tried in android and on Windows PC. Windows PC doesn't appear to attempt to sync. When I go into Garmin COnnect and click IQ apps it times out moaning about servers not available. Other internet is OK, and antivirus/firewall disabled.

Is this related to the issue you mention above?
    Thanks
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    I seem to have an issue where the watch is not syncing steps/sleep etc since last Thursday 11th.
    It is syncing activities.

I've tried in android and on Windows PC. Windows PC doesn't appear to attempt to sync. When I go into Garmin COnnect and click IQ apps it times out moaning about servers not available. Other internet is OK, and antivirus/firewall disabled.

Is this related to the issue you mention above?
    Thanks

What you describe is not related to any issues preventing users from syncing custom workouts. I would recommend that you reach out to your local product support team for assistance in troubleshooting the step/sleep syncing issue you are currently experiencing.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 7 years ago
    Unable to send workouts created on GC to my device 310XT

I repeatedly face the error "Sorry, We couldn't sync your device. Please try again.".

I have tried to delete the device from Garmin Express and then adding it back again. But to no avail.

I was able to sync my completed workouts to GC. The problem is only with sending a custom workout to the device.

I am not syncing via a smart phone. It is a personal computer that I am using.

Please help !
  • Hey Joey,

I know I'm late to this thread (like 4 years) but I am now having the same problems with workout syncing. I am presuming this can't be a software version problem at this point?

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Ben

• I'm having this issue. I've tried all of the above troubleshooting methods, and I've tried to sync workouts via Iphone and PC to my Forerunner 235. No luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Same here, I have no single workout transferred from training peaks to my 245 music watch. All of them are visible in the garmin connect app though.

• I've had this issue since I bought my FR235 2 years ago.

My FR is up to date, new Garmin Express download - but I still can't download/transfer to device from GC.

I'm just waiting for a Fenix 5X Plus to arrive and I'll try that when it arrives, but would be nice to be able to get it on my FR!